Friday, February 4, 2011

A little about myself ")

    Hey Wat's up my name is Sonya and 17. I'm a loving and caring person. I'm a senior and going to graduate this year. Yay! I'm so excited. Class of 2011! Finally something that I've been looking forward for so long. But, then again I miss all the good times my freshman year. Time goes by so fast. Feels like just yesterday i was being a little freshman, fooling around, not doing my homework. Lol. I have a pretty big family, two older sisters, two older brothers and, two younger brothers. I'm the fifth one, and the baby girl. My dad hates that i have a boyfriend. He's always hated it because I'm his only girl. My two other sisters have a different dad then my brothers and I. My boyfriend is kind of scared of him lol. I've been with my boyfriend for a year a going on three months.
  Before my boyfriend I've been in a really bad relation ship. I've been used, taken for granted. My boyfriend now hes seen me threw all that. He was my best friend since I"ve been a sophomore. He noticed how my ex would treat me and he realized that he could treat me so much better and we became a little more than friend.
  I have so much more to say but I'm in class right now and this is part of my assignment for my English class .

No comments:

Post a Comment